HOW TO ENTER
To qualify for the Enterprising Hong Kong Brand Awards 2017, the entrant needs to satisfy the following:
- The entrant must be founded and established in Hong Kong; owned or operated as privately-held enterprise or publicly-listed companies. Foreign franchises or entities are ineligible.
- The entrant must satisfy the criterion of the respective category criteria.
- The entrant’s brand (products/services/experience) must exist for at least a year.
- The entrant can enter into more than one category.
Entry Fee: There is no entry fee. Just submit your entry.
Please submit ONE copy of the following:
- A photocopy of the Business Registration Certificate
- The completed entry form in English AND Traditional Chinese
- Other supporting materials (On DVD/CD/USB):
- Video (maximum 5 mins; 1 video only)
- Press releases (maximum 5 documents)
- Award lists (maximum 1 document)
- Photos (JPEG format, colour, file size at least 1MB, maximum 5 photos)
- Brand logo (both JPEG & AI formats)
- Company logo (both JPEG & AI formats)
1. By mail
South China Morning Post
Events and Conferences Team
(‘Enterprising Hong Kong Brand Awards 2017')
3/F, Morning Post Centre, 22 Dai Fat Street,
Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2680 8902